Monday, December 15, 2014

Mills Brothers - Daddy's Little Girl





This year I got a early Birthday and Christmas gift to myself.  I purchased a new car.
Well with this new car I get satellite radio and one of the channels I found is called, "Holiday Traditions."  I love this station.  It plays the old Christmas Carols sung by the old greats, Perry Como, Bing Crosby, Burl Ives and many many more.

It brought back such good childhood memories of a day when I was a little girl sitting on my poppers knees listening to all these great songs.

One day as driving to work they played this song by the Mill's Brothers that brought tears to my eyes.  No longer was I a 49 year old woman, I was that 10 year old girl who was sitting on my poppers knee has he sung this song to me.

So on this post I just wanted to share those wonderful songs from my childhood that bring back such cherished memories of days gone past.






No comments:

Post a Comment